In 2015
A happy new year it is
Everything's new and i should be happy
Nothing I wished but blessed Luckily
karma you call, Luck I say
Whatever it is, has worked my way.
But nothings changed
As my nights go agitated on the bed
I wonder if I were a girl, to cling to something Fozy and feel Dozy
When I think of future its still woozy
am still not cozy
May be a vacation some where oozy
And No i don't want to be boozy or get a floozy.
I better take a tablet and get drowsy.
A happy new year it is
Everything's new and i should be happy
Nothing I wished but blessed Luckily
karma you call, Luck I say
Whatever it is, has worked my way.
But nothings changed
As my nights go agitated on the bed
I wonder if I were a girl, to cling to something Fozy and feel Dozy
When I think of future its still woozy
am still not cozy
May be a vacation some where oozy
And No i don't want to be boozy or get a floozy.
I better take a tablet and get drowsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment