Why do I run up far and alone, to enjoy myself you think, you believe I enjoy my solitude with great pleasure.
I don't run to seek happiness I run from disappointment and sorrow, while I can manage with Silence and solitude.
Trying ways to avoid bitterness. Staying away temporarily highly increases its chances does it. lesser the person you meet, lesser your interactions, lesser the negativity it puts you in.
At the end of the day i just want it to be normal and over instead the grandeur it promises and put me in dungeon later.
I took it as a sign to good I played along with the group when i dint even want to move a little and Yes only when my every plan to run failed, But ended up being 'I want people when i need and shove them away rest'.
What can i say i shove all the people all the time I gotta run you see, run away from happiness and sorrow seeking none.
At the end of the day i just want it to be normal and over instead the grandeur it promised and put me in dungeon now.
Oh, boy there is a lot of I, isn't it. That's how you see me!
I don't run to seek happiness I run from disappointment and sorrow, while I can manage with Silence and solitude.
Trying ways to avoid bitterness. Staying away temporarily highly increases its chances does it. lesser the person you meet, lesser your interactions, lesser the negativity it puts you in.
At the end of the day i just want it to be normal and over instead the grandeur it promises and put me in dungeon later.
I took it as a sign to good I played along with the group when i dint even want to move a little and Yes only when my every plan to run failed, But ended up being 'I want people when i need and shove them away rest'.
What can i say i shove all the people all the time I gotta run you see, run away from happiness and sorrow seeking none.
At the end of the day i just want it to be normal and over instead the grandeur it promised and put me in dungeon now.
Oh, boy there is a lot of I, isn't it. That's how you see me!
No comments:
Post a Comment