Under Draft:
It's been 1 year 1 month 3 weeks here in Pune. To recollect what I experienced, felt from my memory can be far different than what really happened.
There is to much details flooding in but that's personal I have to try keep it generalised for the time I have spent with Pune mates.
Being last to board the flight and haven't brought my parents, they stayed with me till I could see them when I was far inside the checkin counter. It wasn't exactly emotional but made me realise only then that am really going far, and when seeing them again the bond we shared might be even long forgotten.
My first flight experience was no more than like a bumpy bus ride up hill. wasn't a window seat but could get a glimpse of the clouds and after some time all looks the same. The 1.40 minutes looked long as I couldn't strike a conversion with either the boy or the girl from my other batch who were sitting aside.
In the beginning days Pune mates where intresred in going out but we had no proper plans nor chooses places. While I was a bit low I had to do something and go out, but getting at least some of them up for an unplanned outing would take compromises and time,
so After some advise, decided I can make it solo. 30km away on public transport to the museums
This was my last trip with Pune mates, I would have not believed if said at that time, already Jyothi dint join but still 5 was the largest number that is possible to gather. Which can't happen no more.
After many perfect and beware perfect trips and with the climate always had been supporting us, this was opposite an heavy rain making our umbrellas of no use, and making visibility by far worse for a place which needed a perfect view.
Talk of visiting an unplanned place, this one must be gem in the list, visiting mini () on the way, and knowing we can go there just few kms back.
Kas plateau still had some flowers in the view, but trip ended with rain and never could we get the infinite flowers view, still it was as good as qq have seen nothing like that before.
The temple couldn't have been covered in the morning, but in the pitch dark visiting the temple made us mumble we could have arrived earlier
No comments:
Post a Comment